Executive General Manager Operations South (General Manager – Housing South)
The Executive General Manager, Operations South primary role is that of General Manager of Housing South, however will be the lead GM in South operations, taking a lead in areas as agreed by the Chief Operations Officer, and to act as the Senior GM for the Chief Operations Officer at Department of Health and Human Services regional meetings, to oversee the response to any incidents or provide extra support in the event that the COO can’t attend or be reached.
The intention of the role is to add extra management responsibility, delegation and resource to the role in the event that the Chief Operations Officer is unavailable or not geographically positioned to take the lead, and to support the Chief Operations Officer generally at a strategic level.
This role is also responsible for managing Haven; Home, Safe’s housing provision within metropolitan and suburban Melbourne and Barwon South West. This includes but is not limited to:
- Managing Operational aspects of HHS Housing in the Division
- Managing relevant HHS relationships
- Managing Service arrangements and quality
- Collaborating with other HHS key staff
The key accountabilities, and performance indicators for the position are:
- Strategic Business Development and Directions
- Quality Client Service Management and Business Operations
- Exemplary team, people and stakeholder management
- Financial Resource and risk management
- Management reporting and compliance with legal, regulatory and contractual requirements.
Haven; Home, Safe expects a high level of innovation from its executive staff. We expect role-modelled commitment, quality, passion and energy from our employees. In return we offer competitive remuneration packages and attractive benefits. We offer a supportive workplace culture, flexible working conditions, family friendly workplace, training & development opportunities, Employee Assistance Program, salary packaging arrangements and an opportunity to make a real difference within our growing organization.
Apply via the website before COB September 21, 2018
Contact Jocelyn Heazlewood on 03 5444 9047.