CHL is seeking an Applications Systems Administrator for a newly created role.
Be responsible for the configuration & reliable operation of CHL’s Greentree Software, providing optimal system outputs and user satisfaction.
About the Role:
Community Housing Limited (CHL) Group of Companies is an innovative and best practice affordable housing organisation which assists access to, develops and manages sustainable housing for people in need. We are looking for a committed capable individual to effectively ensure successful operation of Greentree ERP delivery, including quality support and maintenance system for all CHL users across the country.
Your main tasks will include:
• Assist with implementation of Greentree
• Record and solve application support issues
• Assist in building and maintaining a knowledge base for use across the business
• Identify and highlight service improvements
• Customise Greentree with new business processes rules, and metadata requirements
• Perform daily system monitoring
To be successful, you will have:
• 3 years’ experience in system administration role or
• Extensive experience as a senior user
• Excellent documentation skills
• Current driver’s license
• A commitment to the right of every person to good quality housing
In reward for your hard work you will be offered:
Salary packaging; a structured induction process and an opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team environment; training and development, both professional and cultural; performance and development reviews; access to an employee assistance program; time in lieu; and, participation in a corporate health and wellbeing program.
Our employees are proud to be a part of Community Housing Limited and its vision.
CHL is an equal opportunity employer working closely with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
CHL encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply for these roles. We acknowledge the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Australia and pay our respect to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and emerging.
CHL actively promotes safe working with children, a satisfactory police check is required for all staff and those with client related responsibilities are required to provide a working with children check.
Applications close: 5pm Sunday 18th November 2018 (EST)
Click here for details and to apply.
TO BE CONSIDERED, APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE A COVER LETTER; RESUME; AND, ADDRESS KEY SELECTION CRITERIA IN LAST TWO SECTIONS OF THE POSITION DESCRIPTION.