BeyondHousing has an exciting new leadership role for a passionate and driven senior leader. Overseeing the day to day operations, The Chief Operating Officer will promote the Vision and Values, drive performance and develop relationships with key stakeholders. The successful candidate will be an experienced and efficient senior leader who will have input into strategic planning, and be accountable for the delivery of a broad range of initiatives to assist in the growth of our NFP organisation. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this full time role can be based in our Wangaratta, Wodonga or Shepparton offices.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Commitment to the Vision, Purpose and Values of the organisation
- Minimum Bachelor level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience as a COO, GM, or in a similar senior leadership role
- Ability to interpret Funding & Service Agreements, measure performance and understand and improve impact
- Proven ability to lead, develop and manage others at senior management level
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including experience liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders, development of strategic relationships and a positive and engaging culture
- Demonstrated business acumen, including financial management skills and performance focus
- Demonstrated experience in thinking strategically, to identify emerging risks and opportunities, problem solve, apply creative solutions and drive change
- Well-developed skills in digital and technology, facilitating effective analysis of data, reporting and improving system quality.
What we offer
An attractive salary package, that includes a personal use vehicle, will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on experience. The successful applicant will also receive 12% superannuation; option to salary package, access to flexible work arrangements and opportunities for professional development.
Applications should include a cover letter and resume and be submitted by 5pm on Tuesday, November 24, 2020.
Applications should include a cover letter and resume. Visit Beyond Housing’s website to download a copy of the position description.
Any queries should be directed to the Human Resources Manager, Alison Eaton on 0409 824 178.
The successful candidate must participate in a National Police Check and Working with Children Check as this role operates within a Child Safe organisation.
Indigenous people and people of culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.