Unison Housing is looking to fill a role of Manager, Place Management (West)
Reporting to the Director, Housing and Homelessness Services, you will lead Unison’s long-term housing portfolio in Western Melbourne and Geelong. The property portfolio includes social housing, affordable housing, public housing and private rental. Your role is focused on ensuring that we provide high quality, safe and sustainable housing, and that our customers are supported to sustain their housing and maximize their participation in communities that thrive.
To make this role a success, we are seeking a person who:
- has managed staff across multiple teams and sites
- has a mix of contract management, stakeholder management skills and experience in the direct provision of place management services
- is self-motivated with a demonstrated commitment to social justice and to the empowerment of disadvantaged members of the community
- has experience in the provision of community housing services – including tenancy and property management (or other relevant experience)
- Has experience in reporting requirements and contract arrangements for partnership and government contracts
- Permanent, Full-time position
- Total remuneration $110,000 per annum (Including the benefits of salary packaging and superannuation)
- 5 weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Salary packaging of up to $15,900 tax free
- Supportive working arrangements
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program for independent and confidential counselling
- Free membership to the Unison Social Club for all staff
- For a full Position Description and instructions on how to apply, please visit the careers page of our website unison.org.au and send your application addressing the key selection criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This position will commence immediately, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will review applications as they come in so apply now. Closing date: Monday, 7 September 2020
- The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Police Check and a Working with Children Check.
Download the position description here.