The Intake Assessment and Planning (IAP) Worker provides high quality initial assessment and planning services to people experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness and work in close collaboration with other agencies and housing providers.
This role reports to Senior Workers and IAP Manager and focuses on assisting individuals and families in housing crisis through conducting assessments, provision of information and referrals, with follow up and financial support where appropriate. The IAP worker will work as part of a close team delivering front-line IAP services and long-term housing in line with organisational values and policies.
To fill this position, we are seeking staff who:
- has experience in housing or homelessness support and qualifications in a relevant discipline
- can adopt a flexible, responsive approach to assist individuals and families to achieve positive outcomes.
- is empathetic, committed, reliable, positive, respectful and a values-led person
- has the skills and experience to work effectively and sensitively with a broad range of clients, including those with complex and mental health needs
- will contribute to the delivery of high quality service to people in housing crisis
Click here to read more and to apply for this position.