COMMUNITY HOUSING INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION VICTORIA
We are seeking expressions of interest for sessional trainers to deliver community housing courses
- Experienced working in social housing and wanting to improve the lives of renters?
- Understand the challenges faced by the community housing workforce in delivering services?
- Have a strong commitment to developing the capability of the community housing workforce?
- Have great communication, presentation and group facilitation skills and experience?
- Exciting opportunity to deliver high quality training to support the provision of quality community housing services
- Flexible sessional training work with Victoria’s peak community housing organisation
- Casual/contract role
- Great supportive team
- Resources and materials provided
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH:
- Well-established practice experience in provision of housing services in the social/community sector
- An understanding of the challenges faced by the social/community housing workforce in delivering services
- A strong commitment to development of the community housing workforce
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills and experience
- Ability to teach and motivate others and encourage engagement in learning
Experience as a trainer and/or relevant training qualifications are highly valued, but not a mandatory requirement.
Applications close: 5:00 PM AEDT, 15th Dec 2023
To submit your interest, visit Ethical Jobs recruitment site and ‘Apply Now’ and send a cover letter addressing the above criteria along with your resume.
Enquiries about the role can be sent to email@example.com using the subject line: Sessional Trainers – Community Housing enquiry via EthicalJobs.