Do you find giving “negative” feedback one of the hardest parts of your job? Do you wish you could be more direct and influential in your communication? Do you want to ensure your team is as productive and effective as possible?
The key is effective, clear conversations.
Get it wrong you’ll not only find you are less influential, but it will likely lead to mistrust, misunderstandings and can contribute to conflict and people feeling unsafe at work.
Through group discussion and practical exercises, this interactive course will enable you to:
- Predict what our team members are thinking and feeling, through understanding common, aspects of human behaviour
- Have healthier performance discussions (and be more confident doing it)
- Build deeper relationships with your team, manager and colleagues
Why is this program so impactful?
This simple approach will fundamentally transform your thinking about how and when to communicate with your team and colleagues. Understanding how people receive information, so we can modify our own behaviour, makes leading a team easier.
You will incorporate this flexible approach into your leadership toolkit to enable even better conversations, while remaining true to your own style.
Who should attend:
This workshop would be suitable for anyone who leads a team, aspiring leaders and anyone else who generally wants to have better and more influential conversations.
1 x 3 hour interactive online sessions, with comfort breaks. We cap the training at 12 participants to ensure adequate time for discussion and interaction.
Note: You’ll have your best learning experience somewhere quiet, where you have access to a computer with a good microphone and camera.
- A handful of practical tools you can start using straight away
- 30 minute individual follow-up support post program