Social housing is a sector where our main customers (our tenants) can’t always choose their provider and success is not always measured in profits, However , our customers’ expectations are rising. Providing excellent customer service is vital to the reputation and overall success of every organisation and the people that work there.
This workshop provides delegates with ideas and tools , based on their own job role, that can easily be taken back to the workplace and implemented immediately, to improve the customers’ experience of the service you provide.
On this workshop, delegates will:
- Clearly identify the customer
- Consider the do’s and don’ts of customer service and measure themselves against them
- Explore effective ways to communicate and their own unconscious bias
- Describe how being customer focussed influences the success of their organisation
- Build their customer brand
- Fill service gaps and develop methods of creating a great customer experience
- A 4-hour on-line workshop with comfort breaks and a break for lunch
- Join the workshop from any device, laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile phone
- A dedicated course portal containing self-study and e-learning exercises
- Downloadable materials
The workshop would be suitable for:
- Anyone who wants to develop and improve their customer service skills and behaviours, whether customer facing or back of house.
Date : 2 Dec 2021
Time: 9:30 AM- 2 PM (45 mins break)
Venue: Zoom invite will be emailed to you after you have registered online
Cost: $275 inclusive GST- members $ 297 inclusive GST – non members