Following on from the Homes Vic community housing sector forum in March, CHIA Vic have partnered with the OVGA and Homes Vic to bring members an information session on design and the Big Housing Build.
The aim of this information session is to help CHIA Vic members and their design consultants better understand how they can ensure their project meets the BHB design requirements. Participants will hear directly from the OVGA and Homes Vic who will outline:
- What members can expect in the design review process, and expectations around the level of information sought from CHOs
- Common design themes observed by the OVGA
- Specific examples of good design, and how and why they meet good design principles
The session will include presentations from:
- Stefan Preuss, Associate Victorian Government Architect, OVGA
- Emma Appleton, Director, Portfolio Development, Future Projects and Future Planning, Homes Vic
There will also be plenty of time for audience Q&A.