Reporting to the Manager, Program Development & Projects, this exciting new role at Common Equity Housing Ltd will lead a small team responsible for developing and delivering policy advice, projects and program management.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Utilise your experience within member-led or community programs
- Draw on your excellent communication skills to build effective relationships with a diverse range of individuals and groups
- Translate legislative changes, policy and program updates to co-ops and tenants ensuring their understanding
- Oversee the consistent delivery of program management functions and provide high quality and practical policy advice and recommendations on complex issues
- Demonstrate sound project management skills
- Participate as a strong team player, who can work collaboratively to achieve organisational outcomes
Experience within the housing sector is advantageous but not essential
Applications close Monday 3rd December 2018.