Program Coordinator – IAP Metro
- Full Time
The objective of this position is to provide quality leadership and supervision to the IAP Metro team by undertaking a variety of tasks essential in the day to day operations of the Initial Assessment and Planning program. Responsibilities and duties to include some of the following:
- Provide quality leadership and supervision to staff in the Metro Initial Assessment & Planning team and any other relevant staff.
- Provide Initial Assessment and Planning and immediate response to our Clients in the Metro office and other locations as required.
- Provide Assessment and direct service provision for clients presenting with emergency housing or other needs.
- Distribute brokerage funding in accordance with the guidelines.
- Provide Interim Response to those in need of short-term case management.
- Build and maintain links to services with other relevant organisations with a view to improving outcomes for people in the Metro office area of North-East Melbourne.
- Haven; Home, Safe is committed to maintaining the integrity of the communities in which it provides services and works co-operatively and proactively with local services.
- Provide information, reports and service system matters to the General Manager.
- To meet performance indicators as outlined in the reporting guidelines with timeliness in reporting.
For a detailed description of the position to apply for this position and to access the key selection criteria, please visit our website www.havenhomesafe.org.au
Applications must include a cover letter, current resume and a statement addressing the key selection criteria – please note, only complete applications will be considered.
Closing date for all applications – COB 20th September 2019