Program Coordinator – Homeless Case Coordination Loddon
- Full Time
The objective of this position is to lead effective and high functioning teams to provide quality community outreach services and outcomes for clients in Case Coordination, Supporting Families at Risk, Housing Direct, Housing Access, ICMI, crisis support programs. The Program Coordinator – Homeless Case Coordination Loddon has 4 key areas of responsibilities:
- To provide supervision, support and management to staff (approx. 9-10 staff) Ensure a collaborative environment and promote team-work and mutual respect
- To provide an integrated and comprehensive service offering information, advice and referral to people in housing crisis with the aim of assist them to obtain or maintain suitable housing. Oversee brokerage programs to ensure we are meeting funding guidelines and targets To provide excellent quality and effective customer service to clients.
- To provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to teams
- To be a role model in leadership and professional behaviour, and promote a culture that supports and adopts Haven; Home, Safe’s Code of Conduct & Values
- Ensure the Community Outreach programs are fit for purpose and continuously review design and capacity and work to implement digital strategy.
- Build and maintain links to services with other relevant organisations with a view to improving outcomes for people in the geography including neighbouring LGA’s
Quality, Reporting and Compliance
- Contribute to the quality committee, work with the organisation on further developing the CRM and work within the DHHS Community Services Quality Governance Framework
- To support the General Manager in advancing the teams business planning and key objective
- Facilitation and monitoring to ensure team and individual KPI’s are met
For a detailed description of the position to apply for this position and to access the key selection criteria, please visit our website www.havenhomesafe.org.au.
Applications must include a cover letter, current resume and a statement addressing the key selection criteria – please note, only complete applications will be considered.
Closing date for all applications – COB 16th September 2019