Haven: Home, Safe are seeking a Trainee Administration and Finance Officer for a full-time, 12 month, fixed term role, based in Preston.
The position will support the Administration Officer with:
• Data entry
• Managing and maintaining petty cash
• Liaising with external services eg: hotels and other wholesalers
• Maintenance of whitegoods asset database and test and tag records
• Liaising with the EA to Chief Operations Officer on all OH&S matters including the periodic assistance with the Material Safety Data Sheets and Safe Work Method Statements and ensuring they are filed appropriately.
• Stock inventory and ordering of stationery and office goods
• Maintaining/checking and reporting of car fleets
• EFTPOS and Banking
• Distribution of incoming and outgoing mail
• Managing and reconciliation of various spreadsheets
• Managing brokerage payments and reconciliation
• Maintaining brokerage database & reconciliation
• Weekly and monthly Brokerage report
• Invoice receipting, monthly statement
• Generating maintenance purchase orders and invoices and issuing invoices for payment
• General filings/archiving and recording
For a position description and to apply via the online portal, visit Haven: Home, Safe’s website.
Applications must include a cover letter, current resume and a statement addressing the key selection criteria. Only complete applications submitted via Haven’s website will be considered.
Applications close COB Friday 17 January 2020.