St Kilda Community Housing is seeking an experienced Office Manager.
This position is responsible for the overall operation of the office and provision of general administrative support to the CEO and Senior Managers. A significant part of this role is to assist the Finance Manager with daily finance tasks.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Sound accounting skills with at least 5 years’ experience in an accounts payable/receivable functions;
- Well-developed customer service, office administration skills, front-of house reception
- Demonstrated high degree of initiative and problem-solving
- Demonstrated computer literacy including demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail with data entry
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal skills and a mature outlook to deal with all types of queries and situations
- Capacity to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience with finance systems is essential
- Experience in administration is essential
For details, and to apply, download the position description.