Homes Victoria has released the Regional Supportive Housing Program Request for Proposals (RFP), available via the Buying for Victoria website.
As previously announced in the State Budgets 2022-23 (capital) and 2023-24 (operational), the RSH program includes $23.6 million for capital and almost $3 million in operational funding over 12 months for a minimum of two supportive housing sites in regional Victoria.
This is the first permanent supportive housing in regional Victoria for people with complex needs who have experienced rough sleeping. It is an exciting opportunity for the following agencies to deliver both the capital and operational components of the program:
- Registered Housing Agencies
- Community Service Organisations accredited under the Victorian Human Services Standards, in partnership with a Registered Housing Agency
- Aboriginal Controlled Community Organisations accredited under the Victorian Human Services Standards, in partnership with a Registered Housing Agency
In recognition of the Victorian Government’s commitment to addressing Aboriginal homelessness, Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations (as per above) are strongly encouraged to apply.
The RFP will seek well considered proposals which outline delivery of both capital and support components, aligned to Housing First principles.
There will be an opportunity to submit questions at the industry briefing, as well as via the Buying for Victoria site. Questions will be answered in a published Frequently Asked Questions document.
Further information will be issued about the date and time of the industry briefing.
How to apply
Register and submit your response on the Buying for Victoria Tenders Portal
Please register as a supplier on the Buying for Victoria Tenders Portal (formerly TendersVic) here.
Complete the self-registration page following the below instructions:
- Enter your business’ name (the full trading name), ABN (Australian Business Number) if you do not have an ABN type in the word “NOABN”, address (including city, state/province, country and zip/postal code).
- Enter the name and position details of the primary supplier contact for your business and provide a username. Select a meaningful username consisting of at least six characters (number or letters). This will be used each time that you log in to the site.
- Enter an email address. Your email address is used by the site to dispatch automated notifications and used to send your registration confirmation, and details of how to login to the site.
- Enter at least one phone number.
- Click on the Register button.
- Please ensure you register as a site user early. You must be a registered site user to lodge your submission electronically.
To lodge or submit your response, log in here and then click on the small button on the right side of the Tender link. Upload your file on the response upload page. If the file is greater than 10 MB split the file in parts and then upload.
It is recommended that you begin uploading documents a minimum of four (4) hours before the closing date and time.
The Buying for Victoria Portal will automatically close at the closing time.