The Victorian Government is seeking an Executive Officer to lead the independent Social Housing Regulation Review secretariat on a fixed term basis.
The main responsibilities include
- Drives delivery of the Social Housing Regulation Review to agreed timelines.
- Leads and contributes to complex research and analysis, as well as issues papers and draft and final reports at the direction of the independent Review Panel.
- Leads the secretariat, provides guidance to team members, and enhances team culture and capability.
- Develops and implements a stakeholder management and communication plan to involve all stakeholders in key consultation phases of the Review.
- Communicates complex concepts and influence stakeholders.
- Identifies and actively manage emerging issues, trends and risks and provide forward looking insight to the Review Panel.
- Is flexible and agile and undertakes work as directed by the Review Panel and be committed to continuous improvement.
Applications close on February 11. Click here for more details or contact David Hayward on 0416 174 833.