Common Equity Housing Limited (CEHL), Victoria’s largest Housing Association, is looking to fill the role of Manager – Co-op and Tenancy Services role to provide visionary leadership to the Co-op and Tenancy Services Team.
As an integral member of our Senior Leadership Team, you will provide leadership in relation to service delivery, innovation and planning, in order to meet organisational goals, improve organisational performance and promote a professional, high-functioning and collaborative culture.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for such things as:
– Building and maintaining effective working relationships to promote CEHL’s role in enabling Cooperatives to be independent, effective and sustainable.
-Developing and ensuring the implementation of sound tenancy management services for Community Managed Co-operatives and direct tenancies and assisting CEHL to meet its statutory obligations.
– Overseeing the Co-op & Tenancy Financial Services functions including bookkeeping and pre-audit preparation.
– Developing the strategic directions for the Co-op and Tenancy Services Team and the framework for ensuring the sound management of various systems that support the provision of effective co-op finance, tenancy and arrears management services.
– Contributing to and supporting the development of strategic directions for the organisation and the development of innovative and integrated policies and planning processes.
– Monitoring relevant housing data and legislative and policy approaches relevant to tenancy management and providing timely and predictive advice to CEHL and Cooperatives to anticipate and respond to change.
Applications close Friday 8th May at 6pm.