Haven; Home, Safe is seeking to fill the ongoing position of HR Coordinator – South
Reporting to the HRM, the HR Coordinator South will work collaboratively within a dynamic, busy HR team to provide HR support, coordination and administration to deliver high quality HR services and advice to southern and Mallee-based staff and management in the areas of:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Learning and Development
- Contract management
- Workplace relations
- Renumeration, Reward and Recognition
- Projects, Reporting and other HR Administrative Duties.
Click here for a detailed description of the position, to access the key selection criteria and to apply.
To be considered for shortlisting and an interview application must include the following:
- Cover Letter
- A statement which describes your suitability against each of the key selection criteria detailed in the Position Description;
- A resume containing your contact details, summary of work experience, details of qualifications and education
- Referees – if required for an interview you will be required to provide details of at least three referees – ideally one should be from your supervisor and from your most recent employer and others a knowledge of your work performance.
Email queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received before COB, Friday 20 December 2019.