Is your tenants’ behaviour disturbing or inconveniencing their neighbours? Is the stress of the situation causing high staff turnover for your organisation? What on earth can you do?
This training program, created by Goodhardt Consulting, tackles this scenario by looking at:
- the nature of conflict and the perspective of each side
- how conflict escalates, and what can prevent this
- listening skills and techniques and knowing when to use them
- questioning techniques to probe for underlying interests
- techniques for turning conflict into conversation, and working together rather than working against
- the concept of Perpetual Problems and how a continual search for resolution can become frustrating and how to prevent gridlock.
Who should attend?
- frontline workers
- housing/tenancy workers
- case managers
- community development workers and tenant (resident) leaders
- housing advocates
- managers and supervisors.