Leaders who use a coaching approach typically have higher performing, happier teams, who develop faster, are more productive and driven to succeed.
Most of us know we should be using a coaching approach, but we don’t know where to start – there are also a lot of myths around coaching such as “I just don’t have the time”.
In actual fact coaching can:
- Create more time for yourself – some managers suggest for every 20 minutes coaching you gain up to an hour, maybe even two
- Encourage more trusting teams who love working with you
- Make you and your team members happier and more creative
- Strengthen your own interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
Why is this program so impactful?
In this workshop you will learn to build your coaching habit, using some simple strategies that you can use immediately. You will learn to coach in under two minutes, use a strengths-based approach and practice the GROW model.
Who should attend:
While geared towards leaders, this workshop is also suitable for anyone who is keen to understand how to use coaching to boost clarity and performance.
1 x 3 hour interactive online sessions, with comfort breaks. To ensure adequate time for discussion and interaction, this workshop is limited to 12 participants.
To get the most out of the sessions, we recommend joining in a quiet location with access to a computer, microphone and camera.
- A handful of practical tools you can start using straight away
- 30 minute individual follow-up support post program