A must for all new workers !
This half-day course provides an overview for new workers on their professional responsibilities as housing and tenancy workers in the community housing sector.
It is aimed at ALL new workers in the sector. It looks at:
- Ethics and professional boundaries
- Duty of care
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Working with support services
- Sustaining tenancies
- Human Rights of tenants of community housing
- Child safety standards
- Playing our part in responding to family violence